Dear Cloud Native Rejekts Community,

In light of KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU being postponed, we have decided to correspondingly postpone Cloud Native Rejekts in Amsterdam.

Due to the growing concern around the coronavirus (COVID-19), we will be moving Cloud Native Rejekts EU, originally set for March 28 - 29, to take place the weekend before KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU, sometime in July/August. Cloud Native Rejekts EU dates will be updated as soon as the new KubeCon + CloudNativeCon EU date is announced.

Cloud Native Rejekts NA taking place on November 14-15, 2020 happening in Boston will remain unchanged.

For already registered attendees who are unable to participate in the event during July/August, please feel free to request a ticket refund by emailing us at [email protected]. If you’re able to join us, then your tickets will still be valid and you can participate in the event this summer.

As we work through the details of this event over the coming weeks, please be sure to follow us on twitter for timely updates. Thank you for your patience as we work through these changes. Please continue to support each other in the community, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you in July/August.

The Cloud Native Rejekts Organizing Team